Saturday, March 10, 2012

Batman arkham city batman not moving?

while playing arkham city,i have completed all the battles with Ra's Al Ghul and he has caught Talia and batman now is holding the sword and is not moving or selecting the batarang or any other weapons. In fact only button on the keyboard which works is the ESC button.Pleasssssssssssssssssseeee help its the best game in the world and i cant play itBatman arkham city batman not moving?
I'm sorry but I haven't played it on computer so I haven't had much experience with the PC version but it could be dirty not just a fault with the actual game because that never happened to me at that point. Try wiping it with some soft cloth in circles but if that doesn't work try take it to a game station shop and ask behind the counter to get it cleaned which always works for me. My Black Ops was totally messed up and now its fine! I does cost a small price of 拢3.00 or somewhere around there but it is defiantly worth it!
  • hurricane harbor
  • dragon age 2 for xbox
  • professor layton
  • wheels and tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment