Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where do you get the catwoman DLC for batman arkham city?

I bought Batman Arkham City and I wanted to get the catwoman dlc. Is there somewhere I can download it or buy it? If anyone can tell me where to get or buy the code it would be awesome because I've been looking for a while and can't find anything. Thanks!Where do you get the catwoman DLC for batman arkham city?
I heard that gamestop is giving them away for free weather you buy the game used or new. Since you already own the game you could call them and ask them if they could give you one since you own already own the game, but if you didn't buy it at gamestop they might not give you one for free but you could probably still buy one for $10 or less. Hope this helped :)!!!Where do you get the catwoman DLC for batman arkham city?
When I went to "Game-stop",they gave me an code(Which should be located in the game case with the game booklet).It was an little card that had a picture of catwomen on it.On the back of the card it had an code on the back of it %26amp; in order to play as catwomen,you must sign in to "xbox live" and put the code in.Where do you get the catwoman DLC for batman arkham city?
V what he said V
You buy it from Playstation Store, or Xbox marketplace. And the code comes with the game if you got it new, if not it's I think 10 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment