Saturday, March 10, 2012

Will the story gameplay change in Batman Arkham City if I don't download catwoman?

Before I play batman arkham city. it gives me chance to download catwoman. does this alter the gameplay? If I download her will I just be given a choice to play Catwoman's story, or will I automatically play certain levels as her?Will the story gameplay change in Batman Arkham City if I don't download catwoman?
No, the gameplay stays the same aside from when something happens to batman (he is unconscious for example) then you take control of catwoman and can do free roam or her one mission per episode (4 episodes total).Will the story gameplay change in Batman Arkham City if I don't download catwoman?
You will have the ability to select side missions for Catwoman. She is definitely worth the download if you want extra challanges, and gamerscore (on Xbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment