Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which is the better game Batman Arkham City or Skyrim?

I have a choice I can get Batman Arkham city or Skyrim which one should I get.Which is the better game Batman Arkham City or Skyrim?
Both of them are really great games, but totally different.



It depends on what you're in the mood for, really. Skyrim will last you a very long time. I read that there's an estimated 600 hours of gameplay if you do all that is available, and that seems accurate, as I'm 125 hours in and still have so many things that I want to accomplish, and have only gotten 43% of the trophies. It's completely open, there are tons of different things to do. You can load in every day for weeks and do something totally different, so if you get tired of working on one thing, you can just do something else.



Arkham is a LOT shorter, but it's incredibly fun. I love the little Riddler challenges. I also adore the boss fights in that game, they're interesting and usually involve strategy. It's definitely worth playing. But, if you're looking for something that is going to last you a long time and has a high replay value, then go for Skyrim.
In my opinion skyrim would be more worth your money, as it is a very large game and you can easily put 100+ Hours into the game without even putting a dent in the overall completion (Including main quests and side quests).Which is the better game Batman Arkham City or Skyrim?
I would get Skyrim.
If you've got PC then Skyrim



Console go for Batman, and get skyrim when it cheaper.Which is the better game Batman Arkham City or Skyrim?
Skyrim, that game goes on for an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment