Saturday, March 10, 2012

Should I get Dues ex: human revelution or batman arkham city?

Im looking to by one or the other from steam (steam is a program that lets you buy all sorts of games new and old) I know dues ex would be cheaper then batman arkham city, and I am not much of a batman fan even though I am interested in getting the game, I can only get one of these games for right now though and I am stuck deciding so I wan't your opinion on which game I should get.Should I get Dues ex: human revelution or batman arkham city?
Deus EX is a very good game. I wasn't as impressed with it as others were, with the way it was hyped Iw as expecing something revolutionary...If I could go back, I'd wouldn't buy it brand new, I'd have waited until now to get it at discount.



I bought, but haven't played Arkham City yet. 200+ hours in Skyrim kinda puts a hold on other games...but I did play Arkham Asylum and enjoyed that..Should I get Dues ex: human revelution or batman arkham city?
theres a reason that Arkham City got the overall Game of the Year. The game covers the entire batman story for the most part so as long as you know who the riddler is and who two face, penguin, and mr freeze are then the game wont take much to understand the storyline. Every character you meet has a backstory you can read about to better understand them. I like to think of myself as a batman fan but I didnt know half of the characters that were in this game.



The action is amazingly smooth and it's relatively easy to do everything too. He basically fights on his own you just hit the punch or counter buttons for the most part. The graphics are intense and the environment is flawless. Great game overall I'd buy that one.Should I get Dues ex: human revelution or batman arkham city?
I always say go with your gut and what you like in games. Both games are great games but batman city has a stronger following.

deus ex is a great take on a futuristic shooter.



All that you have said go for deus ex cuz your not a fan of the dark knight.
  • kbb used car value
  • burger locations
  • bbq
  • india company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment