Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is there any way for me to look like batman in arkham city?

Alright I know this sounds EXTREMELY gay but bear with me. The game, batman arkham city and arkham asylum batman is absolutely ripped out if his mind. Is it possible to look like that? Again, I know I sound extremely gay and retarded but that's. The ideal body I want to haveIs there any way for me to look like batman in arkham city?
If there's a will, there's a way. So yes, you can achieve Batman's sexy physique but it takes some mad discipline and determination. Are you up for that? Though, in all honesty, I think you'd have to be a body builder to get that amount of muscle that he has but it's still do-able.



I think the best way to do this would be doing Christian Bale's Batman workout regime :)



http://www.motleyhealth.com/celeb/christ鈥?/a>

http://www.articlesbase.com/muscle-build鈥?/a>Is there any way for me to look like batman in arkham city?
give p90x a try. I've heard good things about it

No comments:

Post a Comment